Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full Time Day Shift
Are you a compassionate caregiver? Are you looking for a career where you have an enormous impact on those around you? A career where you make a meaningful difference in people’s lives every moment of the day? A career where you are VALUED and play a vital role in fulfilling a mission that truly matters? That career is waiting for you at The Villas of Guerin Woods.
We’re looking for full-time, part-time, and PRN CNAs to provide compassionate care to our Elders. You should be CNA certified in Indiana or be willing and able to obtain certification within 120 days of employment; we do sometimes link ideal candidates with community partners for free CNA certification, and we offer paid clinicals as well. Only team players are successful in our “Universal Worker” environment, so be prepared to bring that spirit.
A few other things to sweeten the deal:
So how are we different? Read on!
- We have day and night shifts available.
- We offer shift differentials and incentives for picking up extra shifts.
- Unlike big-box institutions, our CNA to Elder ratio is never more than 1 to 10.
- Ditch the scrubs.
- Paid time off for full time and part time team members.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- Free meals and snacks.
- Elders who love their homes and the people who care for them.
Based on the “Small House” model of elder services, we have created a community that provides a homey environment for aging in place, with a complete continuum of care that ranges from independent living and assisted living to skilled nursing and memory care.
What does this mean? We offer a refreshing alternative to traditional nursing institutions. Each Villa includes a large community “hearth” room, an open kitchen, and a dining area with a large table where family-style meals are served, surrounded by 10 private bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom. The Elders’ flower and vegetable gardens round out the home experience.
What does this mean for you?
- Whether you have ten years’ experience or you’re just beginning your career, this is your opportunity to be on the forefront of a healthcare movement that people are passionate about. We promise you will be too!
- You will support the operations of a respected, non-profit long-term care facility where the wellbeing of our Elders and dedication to our team members aren’t dictated by shareholders. Yep, at the Villas you are VALUED.
Our community is tucked away in a safe and peaceful rural setting in Georgetown, Indiana, only fifteen minutes from downtown Louisville.
If a sense of belonging and serving a higher purpose appeals to you; if being valued by your peers, dedicated clinical staff, and a supportive administration team sounds awesome; if receiving the love of ever-grateful Elders tenders your heart, then apply today at www.PSSMCareers.org.
We do not discriminate provision of services or employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other status protected by local, state or federal laws. The Villas at Guerin Woods is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, including veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Guerin Woods is committed to and provides equal opportunity housing.