Are you a compassionate caregiver? Are you looking for a career where you have an enormous impact on those around you? A job where you make a meaningful difference in people's lives every moment of the day? A career where you are VALUED and play a vital role in fulfilling a mission that truly matters? That career is waiting for you at The Villas of Guerin Woods.
We’re looking for a full-time Nursing Scheduler to provide and support compassionate care to our Elders. At a minimum, you must be CNA certified in Indiana, have two years’ hands-on CNA experience, and possess the dynamic communication and interpersonal skills of a motivational speaker.
Unlike big-box nursing institutions, at The Villas, we don’t work short. Consequently, patience, empathy, and a sense of humor will help you juggle the wants and needs of staff with the ability to remain laser-focused on maintaining efficient operations. While our new scheduling software is a piece of cake, a strong technical understanding will go a long way in meeting that goal.
Last but not least, you must be able to work the floor when a team member’s absence goes unfilled. Therefore, only team players are successful in our “Universal Worker” environment, so be prepared to bring that spirit.
A few things to sweeten the deal:
So how are we different? Read on!
- We offer shift differentials and incentives for picking up extra shifts
- Unlike big-box institutions, our CNA to Elder ratio is never more than 1 to 10
- Ditch the scrubs
- Paid time off for full-time and part-time team members
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a retirement plan
- Free meals and snacks
- Elders who love their homes and the people who care for them
Based on the “Small House” model of elder services, we have created a Five-Star rated community that provides a homey environment for aging in place, with a complete continuum of care ranging from assisted living to skilled nursing and memory care.
We offer a refreshing alternative to traditional nursing institutions. Each Villa includes a community "hearth" room, an open kitchen, and a large table where family-style meals are shared, all surrounded by ten private bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. The Elders' flower and vegetable gardens round out the home experience.
What does this mean for you?
- Whether you have ten years' experience or you're new to scheduling, this is your opportunity to be at the forefront of a healthcare movement that people are passionate about, and we promise you will be too!
- You will support the mission of a respected, non-profit long-term care organization where the wellbeing of our Elders, and our commitment to you, aren't dictated by shareholders. Yep, at the Villas, you are VALUED.
Our community is tucked away in a safe and peaceful rural setting in Georgetown, Indiana, only fifteen minutes from downtown Louisville.
If a sense of belonging and serving a higher purpose appeals to you, if being valued by your peers, dedicated clinical staff, and a supportive administration team sounds incredible, if receiving the love of ever-grateful Elders tenders your heart, then apply today at www.PSSMCareers.org.
We do not discriminate provision of services or employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other status protected by local, state or federal laws. The Villas at Guerin Woods is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, including veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Guerin Woods is committed to and provides equal opportunity housing.